finds pouch question

Tajue17

seems silly but i'm new to the water,,, what do you guys use to hold the goods when in the water,, was thinking a neck pouch?

water pouch.jpg

This is what I use.

I use a mesh bag that I attach to my belt with an old style shower curtain hook. Coins, pull tabs, bottle caps, aluminum foil and other trash goes in the bag. The real good stuff goes in my pocket.

I use the same as Jason. Ive had mine for years now. Most zippers give you trouble in the water....... but those dont..... still work great. Just durable too. Guy in the Bradenton club makes um.

Omega mill makes a nice pouch for the water called the Surf Elite,
Very well made and only about $35

can not stress enough how this is the bag to get. if you hunt land too they make a relic elite which is absolutely top notch

I'm always less than knee deep and wear the same garrett finds pouch and belt that I wear on land. Coins go in my pocket, silver rings in the zippered pouch, I haven't had to figure out where gold rings go. I do wear a walmart fly fishing neck pouch that I keep the wallet and keys in a ziplock and cigarettes and lighter in. I haven't tried it for finds. I think it would probably get heavy with just a couple of bucks in clad.
20180801_112639.jpg

can not stress enough how this is the bag to get. if you hunt land too they make a relic elite which is absolutely top notch

They're good bags, I've used one for years. My only problem with them is the belt is sewn into the bag so there is no adjustment, and the top fabric is so stiff that the bag will never lay flat. I've put thousands of hours and probably a ton of trash through mine and its held up great though.

Back
Top Bottom