New longer Sampson digger is on the way

Stevo

Forum Supporter
Hey all. I'm in the process of updating, or replacing some of my equipment. I tried the Mini-Sampson, but it is too short for my taste, and back. The 31" model seems to be the way to go, after watching Dr. Tones' videos. Its on its way through Amazon, including a new Elite finds pouch, to replace my nail apron. I also have a Bomb sheath pending, from brother Buzz. A new pair of gloves will also be purchased tomorrow. I'm ready to find some goodies! Stay tuned. GL&HH

Here's a shovel holster for your Sampson, If you want to free up your hands. I like how easy it is to remove and replace the T handle in it.

Attachments

• Shovel holster.jpg
    Shovel holster.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 285
Nice! The 31" is very nice. I've had mine for a few years now.

I'm in the woods a lot so it comes in handy as a 3rd leg/balance when ducking under branches and etc. I just carry mine but the holster is popular for those who don't want to carry it.

Oh and it makes a great detector stand

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Here's a shovel holster for your Sampson, If you want to free up your hands. I like how easy it is to remove and replace the T handle in it.

I've been wanting one of those, I think first I'll try to make one from my old carpenters belt hammer hanger ......?

Back
Top Bottom