Fob I just sold.

WildDigger

Elite Member
Well some finds are worth more then keeping if you are not into them. I mainly keep coins and silver jewelry. The gold I mainly sell for cash to survive. Some tokens I trade with Gary but the other stuff from time to time I see what they will do on eBay or other sites. This is a fob I put on eBay the other day and it closed for way more then I expected.
This is a thread for some others that may be like me and need cash to help get by. I do not do this hobby for the money but sometimes the money helps.

Looks like 100$ with 7 bids. I think I'd have sold a dug fob for that price too. Good find.

Next time I'd definitely put the town and state name in the title listing if it's on the fob because some people collect things like that specific to their area and you could have maybe gotten even more bids. Those 7 bids on it were likely just from the cartridge company aspect of it and not the location.

Looks like 100$ with 7 bids. I think I'd have sold a dug fob for that price too. Good find.

Next time I'd definitely put the town and state name in the title listing if it's on the fob because some people collect things like that specific to their area and you could have maybe gotten even more bids. Those 7 bids on it were likely just from the cartridge company aspect of it and not the location.

True. I thought of that but worried about others knocking on the door of the house. Not hard to find her house in that town and she doesn't want anyone else bothering her since she said I can come back. I really didn't think it would go for that much.

That's awesome. Wish I could sell some of the stuff I have been finding for a 100 bucks.

Way to go! If I didn't sell some of my finds I'd have to detect my yard. This year has been tough. If gas wasn't as low as it is I'd have to cut my hunts in half. I sold a gold coin I found to repair my truck. No way I'm walking 30 miles to go detecting:lol:

Super Nice - I haven't had the need yet to sell off my stuff but the clad is definitely handy. Laundry machines love to eat quarters. Congrats and definitely keep the spot quiet. ...

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom