ENDED 2nd Annual Pull-Tab Contest (Ends 12/15/15)

Have a package ready to send out tomorrow for you. Its not as many as I wanted but I figured I'd help get to that 5 package goal. Now I'll save up for a higher postage package:D

I guess I need to jump start this. As soon I get 4 more packages of tabs, I will be drawing a name to get a Walking Liberty 1/2 dollar!

So send in them tabs. Each package gets you a silver dime. And one of you will get this!

Last edited:
Package #2 came today from Palmdale, CA. I need an address, it got wet.

3 more packages and someone is getting a walking half dollar!

But I need an address for your silver dime, Mr. Palmdale, CA.

Mine's in the mail today! Just sent it! Should have it Monday! Also put in a return label!

Sounds great......!

No tabs came Saturday so looks like Monday we will have a winner if tabs come in. Jonas will pick the winner of the silver 1/2. I will try video but not sure if it will work.

THANKS

2nd Batch To Be Mailed Tomorrow!

Here's another batch that will be mailed in the morning! A friend of mine was "hoarding" these for her son to take to his school but they are not doing it this time so she gave them to me! I counted every one of them (by 100's) and she was 24 tabs short of 3000! As it turned out I was able to snag 29 today at a gospel singing so I added the needed 24 to round it out to 3000! :dingding::woohoo::wow2:

(THAT'S THE MOST I'VE SEEN AT ONE TIME!)

Attachments

• Pull Tabs For Dirty Rob.jpg
    Pull Tabs For Dirty Rob.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 554
Me thinks some of these might have been ones I gave her last year before I started saving for you and Jonas. I see a few "dug" ones in there! It's a possibility! :cool12: Her and her family of FIVE go out regularly "can hunting" so I know most of this is a product of THOSE hunts!

here's another batch that will be mailed in the morning! A friend of mine was "hoarding" these for her son to take to his school but they are not doing it this time so she gave them to me! I counted every one of them (by 100's) and she was 24 tabs short of 3000! As it turned out i was able to snag 29 today at a gospel singing so i added the needed 24 to round it out to 3000! :dingding::woohoo::wow2:

(that's the most i've seen at one time!)

awesome!

All packaged and ready to go.

Just checked the tracking on my first package and I bet it is sitting in your P. O. waiting to be out for delivery in the morning as it was transported this morning "to its destination" from Gary, IN!

Back
Top Bottom