Phone Call Said Nox 800 Has My Name On It

5 mile

Forum Supporter
Earlier this month I talked with a dealer about the NOX 800.

He told me he would have some in later this month.

Well it just came in if I want it. Now I have the Deus with 11" LF coil and I debated do I want to spend on a 9" HF coil or get the NOX 800 for totally different set up.

Not sure if the Deus HF coil would hit the deeper silver, being a higher frequency.

Your thoughts welcome here.

If you don't want it after all then you might want to offer your "spot" to one of the ones on here that are far down on the waiting list.

many here would love your dilemma lol

Earlier this month I talked with a dealer about the NOX 800.

He told me he would have some in later this month.

Well it just came in if I want it. Now I have the Deus with 11" LF coil and I debated do I want to spend on a 9" HF coil or get the NOX 800 for totally different set up.

Not sure if the Deus HF coil would hit the deeper silver, being a higher frequency.

Your thoughts welcome here.

I think you have increased your detecting capabilities by getting Nox.
What does Nox do your Deusnwith 11" LF won't or do as good.

Modern trash Nox will run circles around. For select digging.
Better ID with deeper targets.
Nox will indeed if you relic hunt see things your Deus won't or Deus may try and tell you iron for instance if you are running full tones low or no disc.

Audio on Nox located targets can be more standout.

You'll definitely dig less trash in modern site using Nox.

Tones on Nox more adjustable vs Deus.

Depth wise don't expect to see any advantage with Nox, unless maybe if your ground is super high mineral.

Now if we were talking about 9" coils for Deus either LF or HF not the case. Nox is deeper.

Look forward to your reports.
I think you will be pleased.

Btw my reporting here based on actual comparison testing both in more controlled environment as well as in the wild on undug undisturbed targets.

Now it will be easier to find things for example in a site that has only sen Deus and 11" LF coil action.
If we busted this same site additionally with 9" LF coil it will be progressively harder to find things (odds wise)- using Nox.

If we then go in and additionally hunt the same site using 9" HF coil, again site will be more progressively harder to hunt (assuming this site hunted user hunted hard using all freqs of the round HF coil)- using Nox.

And also assuming above when the hunts were done the detectorists dug any and all nonferrous signals located.

Sites that have seen round HF Deus action where all 3 freqs were utilized in entire site, this will be the hardest to make finds in.

The elliptical HF doil I had rather hunt behind it vs the round HF Deus coil- using Nox.

Just remember the HF Deus coils aren't the greatest to hunts sites with modern trash unless you like to dig junk.

5 mile.

If you dig really anything nonferrous when detecting the round HF coil would be best choice to expand your capabilities.

But if you want to coin hunt in modern trash.
Or just want to do select digging for whatever reason.
Nox better choice.
Waterproof too.

Also don't forget small coil possibilities for Nox.
The small coil on Nox will find things Deus likely won't using 9" round HF or 11" LF coil. Modern trash and iron.
The Deus elliptical coil a closer match though. But this coil stinks in modern tests looking for higher conductors.

Like I said depends on what kind of detecting you do.

I do have all, but am awaiting 6" coil for Nox.

I actually like to have both Nox and Deus and the HF coils and one fbs unit.
Got most bases covered really.

Yes

Get the 800 , they are hard to get, i have a Deus with the HF coil on the way, just out of curiosity , but had 2 CTX3030s, i didn't need 2 , but i did get my 2nd light machine , i will most likely like it, the F75se hit's coin's at 13 khzs and relic's , so it's all good , not waterproof like the Nox, but it seems most people like the XP , :lol: I watched to many of Calabash relic hunting video's using the Deus , just had to get one :laughing::laughing::laughing: PS if you don't want it clue me in, i might dial his number :shock: Get the Eq 800 , i like it, Earl PS your boy Goes4Ever was deadly with his E-trac in OH, now he's nailing the silver with a Nox, your call, Earl

Back
Top Bottom