** Equinox .. First Gold **

meggie

Elite Member
First time out with my new Equinox today, I switched it on and used the basic beach1 settings.
Scored another mixed bag and my first Equinox Gold .. 9CT band weighing 3 grams.
I think I will enjoy this machine, although there's quite a bit to learn about it yet!

Attachments

• DSC00229.jpg
    DSC00229.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 644
  • DSC00230.jpg
    DSC00230.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 593
  • DSC00237.jpg
    DSC00237.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 613
What did it id at 8 or 9, congrats on the gold.

I am that used to the tones being a Sov. GT user that I forgot to look.
It will take me a bit of time to learn this machine, I have had many detectors but this is the first one with a screen ... I'll get there slowly!:smart:

:dingding: Getting that 1st gold on a new machine to break the ice is very sweet and confidence building.

Congratulations! ...Although, I believe you could find gold with a paper plate on the end of a broom handle!:laughing:

Lol yes indeed. Meggie would be perfect publicity for any new detector testing. Look 3 Gold! :) :lol: :excited:

Great find! I know you are still learning it, but did you suspect the signal was gold or what is just a solid hit you were curious about digging?

Finding gold the first time out with the Equinox is impressive- congrats! Hopefully, this is more than just luck- the Equinox is suppose to be able to seek out those lower conductors and the more gold we see being found with the Nox, the better! :yes:

Gold, nothing new for you

Didn't take long to Christen the new machine. Brian, we get the feeling here in the states that Oz is awash in gold rings.

Great find! I know you are still learning it, but did you suspect the signal was gold or what is just a solid hit you were curious about digging?

To be honest, I had no idea, it was just a good signal worth digging.
Also being a "tones" guy I have yet to get used to looking at the screen!

Back
Top Bottom