Tesoro Outlaw question???

tomcat141

I just bought an Outlaw and have been learning a little about it. The manual is not very specific in some areas. When setting the threshold, I am in all metal auto. Should the coil be in the air or on the ground when adjusting?

Also, is retuning necessary when in disc mode? I will have more questions I am sure, so please be patient with an old guy,lol.

If anyone would go over their startup procedure and settings, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Tom

Last edited:
I just bought an Outlaw and have been learning a little about it. The manual is not very specific in some areas. When setting the threshold, I am in all metal auto. Should the coil be in the air or on the ground when adjusting?

Also, is retuning necessary when in disc mode? I will have more questions I am sure, so please be patient with an old guy,lol.

If anyone would go over their startup procedure and settings, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Tom
I was Tesoro's field tester for the Outlaw, I would be more than happy to give you a call or have you call me and try to answer any questions you might have. I don't get home from work to about 4:00pm Eastern time. You can pm me your number and a convenient time to call or call me any time after 4:00 at (315)-344-6609 I always set the threshold to a slight buzz while holding the coil away from the ground. Steve.

Back
Top Bottom