On The Board For 2018

I went out there this am...frozen sand, skiff of ice between the shore and the bergs, also layer of ice covered sand on the bottom......found a dime, a penny, and an empty can also worth a dime, then I cruised some parking lot snowpiles eyeballing for bills and cans......So I would say conditions are not at all optimal for West Michigan Big Lake Gold Hunting, besides Irons, who is a well known insane, suffering in the terminal stages of Gold Fever............ Maybe a month from now for the rest of us if then? :laughing:

GH is pretty rough looking on the beachcams. I wonder what it is going to look like when all that ice melts.
There isn't looking to be much beach left! :wow:

GH is pretty rough looking on the beachcams. I wonder what it is going to look like when all that ice melts.

There isn't looking to be much beach left! :wow:

Can’t understand why Holland is clear.
Maybe because it’s on the north side of the Pier. We left the gold there and took all the Felix pennies.
930db3c33bebc3cb47b8cf2d15c86417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man those are two sweet rings! Congrats Irons!

Please dont encourage Him! ..This is not helpful at all! He should be at home sweeping off the driveway Winter dust, picking up cigarette butts in the yard, or otherwise engaged in something more productive than metal detecting! Those damn gutters aint gonna clean themselves ya know!....:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom