Need advice...

pops68

I'm a beach hunter. My son lives in a house that was built in the late 20's. He's asked me to bring my SE Pro over and do some searching. My machine is set up for wet sand hunting. I'll be using my small NEL sharpshooter coil. What settings would you guys recommend ? I'm pretty sure I'll be dealing with a lot of trash in the ground. Any help would be appreciated :D

I don't have a lot of time with my Explorer Se Pro so my opinion may not be worth much :laughing: but I'd probably just notch out the nails setting and use the smart screen and see what I find.

I'm a beach hunter. My son lives in a house that was built in the late 20's. He's asked me to bring my SE Pro over and do some searching. My machine is set up for wet sand hunting. I'll be using my small NEL sharpshooter coil. What settings would you guys recommend ? I'm pretty sure I'll be dealing with a lot of trash in the ground. Any help would be appreciated :D

I have never beach hunted, could you explain your set up for the beach?
I have mine set up with the upper left hand corner rejected as in Andy's book.
Iron Mask at AM. Variability at 10. Sounds Ferrous. Typically the only adjustment is Sensitivity.

Back
Top Bottom