All you New York guys, can you and would you hunt this?

robby4570

Elite Member
Screenshot_2015-05-17-12-44-49.jpg

Screenshot_2015-05-17-12-47-27.jpg

I saw a cable TV show about that place - the buildings are still there, but in bad shape. Since it's a bird sanctuary is it legal to go there? The show seemed to imply that it was off limits.

Not trying to drag up an old thread but I've tried to get permission to go here & it's a definite no-go. There's an interesting history but I don't think it would be a hot spot for coins given the nature of the island. Plum Island on the Long Island Sound is another story but that's a whole different kind of mess

If you are in the water, you're not "there"...

I've hunted plenty of spots without actually being " there"...

That's all I have to say about that..

<°)))>{

Well, if I had a fast reliable way in and out, and I lived close by, yeah, I'd most likely give it a fast sweep out of curiosity and adventure just to see if it had potential...Wouldnt take more than 15 mins to 30 tops...time it right, etc...then again, I've not had a speeding ticket since 1987...and thats not because I drive slow all the time, Its just that I've developed a nose for the enforcers of laws and have a natural gift of avoiding them...depending upon your skill, your results may vary...Plus...

The longer a Man walks this Planet, you will find the Lord grants non specified degrees of grace to some Pilgrims...the trick is to discern just what kind of protective blanket a guy has available, and play it to the max for the little time we have here..laws come and go...its all about timing and the Lords grace allotted! :laughing:...one things for sure, a guy dont want to run afoul of Man...you will find no mercy there!
Mud

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom