Storing Your Metal Detector(s) - I hang mine, how about you?

FindSomeGold

I have mine suspended in the garage, how about you? :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_2510.JPG
    IMG_2510.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 2,004
Mine stays in a zippered gun type bag in my truck toolbox.
It rides with me all the time ready to get out.....often on a moment's notice.............see ya yardhunter

I hang mine on the wall with a bracket made for hanging brooms, shovels. It is spring loaded so my detectors don't get scratched up. Picked it up at the local Home Depot.

I welded several old horseshoes together that I dug at a CW fort . They hold my 2 detectors, steve in so az

detectorrack.jpg

It's in the nice bag I received with it and it's in the back of the SUV..It's ready anytime, anyplace. I talk to it, I sometimes sing to it..I've even said "I Love You" to it.. I DO>

Mines still in a box at a distributor somewhere waiting to be shipped once ordered.

But I sure do enjoy reading how everyone else handles their detector before I get mine.

Mine comes apart so I take it apart and lay it on a stack of stuff in the closet! Have been trying to find a way to store put together though. It doesn't fit in my closet put together and I am worried about scratching my coil so I try to store carefully! Can you tell I'm a newbie! :laughing:

mine sleeps right next to me in bed and wife on the couch. After she reads this post im sure im in the garage with the md's.

Back
Top Bottom