Fisher F5 arrived today!!

Vettech101

Well, I decided to upgrade a bit and purchased a lightly used F5 from one of the members on the forum ( HEBEGB ).

The transaction was flawless, great communication, and he is a stand up guy, a man of his word. would I deal with him again?.....you got that RIGHT!

The F5 was received today in its original box and brown wrapped, and stuffed with paper it keep it from getting jarred around on the UPS truck, you know how those boys can be with packages!

I have to say, when I pulled it out of the box I thought it was brand spanking new! I would have given it a rating of 9.8 out of 10 without hesitation.

I was at work when I received it, so I had to wait for lunch to come so I start its engine...during lunch I went to the property next to our building, they just recently sent bulldozers through to clear out the lot.
I have had my BHQDII in this lot many times, just to quit because of the trash that this place holds, so I wanted to see how the F5 would fair in this situation.

First of let me say that the manual provided is junk from what I have read over the internet, so I have been lurking and reading about this detector for some time. Mike Hillis is the name you want to remember if you have any questions or doubts about this machine.

Following fellow F5 users advise on how hunt trashy site, I set the machine up and away I went.

It was like a whole new world!! the separation this machine achieves is awesome, the recovery time is phenomenal, the target ID spot on, pinpointing was simple.

After swinging for 45minutes (.78 pulled ), I just had a big grin on my face, shaking my head ,kinda laughing to myself, because I knew from that moment on.. my hunting abilities have just been magnified significantly.

I have never pulled a coin out of that lot...never!, just can slaw, tabs, you name it..just leave the coins out.

I'm very happy I got this machine, and I'm looking forward to going back to all those places I have visited and hit them again with some new mojo!

Thank you HEBEGB for helping me out ...Dominus vobiscum.

Back
Top Bottom