Losing my mind

Old Town

moved on...
You think you're losing your mind? Try to beat this: I wrote a story on my Hemingway cat junior prom fiasco and upon going through my old year book after suddenly realize I'm 53, not 52. I'd been saying I was 52 since I started on this forum. My junior prom was in 74 not 75. So this sends me to the driver's license. Yes, I was born in 1957. I can't believe I had forgotten my real age.

This is disturbing. I'll be back later. I gotta think about this and what it means. I'm losing it!!!!!

Old, Old Town

Lost my mind years ago. Its normal ....no matter how old you are don't stop being a kid.
That's what keeps me sane....have fun and happy hunting....
Ps ....to this day my dad still dosnt know my b/day.....ha...lol...its realy true....

:lol::lol::lol:Good lord where did the time go. I read your post and had to stop and think. I had a birthday in June and I think it was my 51st. Yikes! Old people irritate me, wait, I irritate my self. I'm old.Ugh. Oh well, at least I look more stereotypical when swinging my detector at the park and people leave me alone. HH old, old town.

That's great! when someone asks me how old i am i always have to think about it. It really just doesn't matter after you're thirty something...

There's no such thing as time if you weren't here at all.....deep.
Just keep digging deep...ha....

mind

Old Town
I think I found your mind the other day, but it was in bad shape so I tossed it, sorry:lol:
if I find it again I will return it
don't worry it only gets worse as you get older:shock:

You think you're losing your mind? Try to beat this: I wrote a story on my Hemingway cat junior prom fiasco and upon going through my old year book after suddenly realize I'm 53, not 52. I'd been saying I was 52 since I started on this forum. My junior prom was in 74 not 75. So this sends me to the driver's license. Yes, I was born in 1957. I can't believe I had forgotten my real age.

This is disturbing. I'll be back later. I gotta think about this and what it means. I'm losing it!!!!!

Old, Old Town

How can that be.......I was born in 1957 and I'm 49:shock:.

Of course not everyone can take a joke..... But when People I come to contact in person that have said they have lost their mind..... I say in response how can you lose something you never had in the first place? :lol:

Old, Old Town

I was born in 1957, but I'm still 52! I don't have to claim 53 until October.

-- Tom

Sounds like my wife. She's turning 30 this year but keeps saying she's 25...

Well I'm 40 and I decided to lose my mind now so I don't have to worry about losing it later..:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom