Hello

kerrymd73

Hi, everyone my husband Jason and I just joined. My name is Kerry I have only been detecting 3 years now, my husband 16 plus we live in MA. We swing At pros. We started with bottle digging back 18-17 years ago.
70f641db631e35ef9fca86001d931f22.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

:fmdfwelcome:... from the cold & snowy state of Minnesota! :lotsasnow::snowtruck::snowballfight: Thanks for joining, we're glad to have you with us. :yes:

Amazing find, congrats! :woot:

Is that a screen shot from American Digger? I try to read 'em slowly, to stretch out my enjoyment. :P

Welcome to the forums and incredible find!

Thank you all for the warm welcome and sorry for the name misspell. I look forward to thawing of the ground to get out soon in the mean time I will be doing research on Charles Beil buried treasure in my area.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Welcome from Boston, Kerry and Jason !

Great article on a super find. That must have had you on "Cloud 9" for 6 months :dingding:

I'm the club Librarian and Membership Secretary for MTHA (Massachusetts Treasure Hunting Association), which meets monthly in Newton Highlands.
www.masstreasure.com

Our next meeting is this Friday. If you guys live close enough, guests are always welcome to drop in on a meeting or two to check us out, before deciding to actually join. A handful of this forum's members have attended our club's annual Open Hunts in October. Here's a link to a follow-up post in this forum, with photos. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=260969

Jim

Back
Top Bottom