Kitsap county washington state

Susankay

I'm looking for a female metal detecting partner. (I'm female, been married forever, not looking for a date.) Looking for someone to hunt with, it's always safer than being alone. Plus, I always enjoy meeting new people. I live in Kitsap County, Washington State.

Wishing you good luck I have been looking for a hunting partner for a couple of years with no luck in my area (Goldendale) doesnt seem to be as much interest in the hobby as I thought there was.

Wishing you good luck I have been looking for a hunting partner for a couple of years with no luck in my area (Goldendale) doesnt seem to be as much interest in the hobby as I thought there was.

On the flip side, maybe that means places haven't been hit as hard over there. That's the way I'd look at it!

Welcome from Kansas and Antiques Detectors. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

I'm looking for a female metal detecting partner. (I'm female, been married forever, not looking for a date.) Looking for someone to hunt with, it's always safer than being alone. Plus, I always enjoy meeting new people. I live in Kitsap County, Washington State.

Welcome from SW WI.

Had to kind of laugh, most of us nerdy geeks, have our mind on silver, not thinking this hobby tends to have many creepers here. Never seen many hook ups here:laughing:

Although I'm thinking a new business opportunity.

Here is the jingle.

You don't have to be lonely, its detectorist only.com

Back
Top Bottom