The Worst Thing that Could Happen

diggin4clad

Elite Member
I wonder how much this "study" cost the taxpayers. I'd better stock up on beer now to avoid the future price increases.

Attachments

• Image (13).jpg
    Image (13).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 264
I wonder how much this "study" cost the taxpayers. I'd better stock up on beer now to avoid the future price increases.

I'm not a beer drinker myself, but how well does beer keep? I thought it went bad, even if refrigerated.

I know it will go bad if not refrigerated. I remember some show where someone was trying to sell their unopened case of Billy Beer, unrefrigerated over many years of southern summers.

-- Tom, whose beer drinking is limited to root beer.

Everything is going up, especially in this $##$%# state. I just want out. :P

I second the profanity related to this state :(

I'm not a beer drinker myself, but how well does beer keep? I thought it went bad, even if refrigerated.

I know it will go bad if not refrigerated. I remember some show where someone was trying to sell their unopened case of Billy Beer, unrefrigerated over many years of southern summers.

Beer most certainly goes bad! My dad once gave me a case of Sierra Nevada pale ale he had sitting in his garage - at the time a great score. Cracked the first one open and something just didn’t taste right. Ended up checking the date codes on their website and it was over 2 years old!! Undrinkable!

I need to drink less beer anyway.....

lol, I think of these guys every time I see your screen name :laughing:

iu

Actually it did come from the McKenzie brothers many years ago on an astronomy forum I was on. I made a comment or post and wrote it in Yooper, so they started calling me Hoser and it stuck.

Actually it did come from the McKenzie brothers many years ago on an astronomy forum I was on. I made a comment or post and wrote it in Yooper, so they started calling me Hoser and it stuck.

Never knew that Bill!! Happy New Year!

I had a car that sat broke down for 5 years. When I finally had it hauled off there was a case of beer in the trunk. I kept it separate and would give it to my drunken idiot friends when they would visit. They never complained about the taste and they lived. The gal I was living with at the time wasn't real fond of my drunken idiot friends visiting, but she sure did smile handing out those beers.

I never have drank. I had a friend who drank enough for both of us. I knew I was right when one night he was flirting with a girl sitting next to him. When she went to the ladies' room he asked "How am I doing?' "Alright, I guess." I told him. He sat there for a few minutes and then asked "What's she look like."

Back
Top Bottom