• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Ft Riley, KS

How's it going and welcome abroad! I am in the Salina kansas area! Relatively new myself probably got idk 150 hours or so under the belt! Mabey we can get together sometime!

How's it going and welcome abroad! I am in the Salina kansas area! Relatively new myself probably got idk 150 hours or so under the belt! Mabey we can get together sometime!
Yeah that'd be great I don't quiet have that many hours behind the belt yet but I'd like to start hunting more during my time off

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Im going to be headed to Belleville, then Manhattan, then north to falls city and Omaha this week. I plan to do some digging if you guys are thawed. Im still frozen out in SW NE.

Welcome from NW Mo. Have been wanting to venture across the boarder to do some CW relic hunting for a long time now , but haven't yet.

Welcome to the forum... from the Flint Hills of Manhattan, Kansas!

Hey Mcharboneau84 and SKMKSMetalHead... I'm retired, 55 and try and get out and hunt as much as I can. There are several city parks, trails and lots of old houses to ask permission to hunt here.

This invitation is to both of you... Let me know if you would like to get together sometime and do some hunting.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom