Treasureproducts endorsement

D O Durant

Got a Vibraprobe 580 almost 2 years ago. It saw a good amount of use, but
it did end up getting stuck on constant vibration. I sent it in, and for a check for $32, and my shipping to Ca, they fixed it. From the day I sent if from Ky to Ca and back to me, it was 7 days. They replaced the cracked trim ring at the end, the rubber seal/screw thing you use to replace the battery, and the probe looks brand new. It may be! Their customer service rocks!

Got a Vibraprobe 580 almost 2 years ago. It saw a good amount of use, but
it did end up getting stuck on constant vibration. I sent it in, and for a check for $32, and my shipping to Ca, they fixed it. From the day I sent if from Ky to Ca and back to me, it was 7 days. They replaced the cracked trim ring at the end, the rubber seal/screw thing you use to replace the battery, and the probe looks brand new. It may be! Their customer service rocks!

Nice to know but it is kinda bad etiquette to start a thread just to promote an outside dealer on a site where other dealers pay to sponsor.
Not bashing, just a word to the wise because you might not have known that.

Last edited:
Never occurred to me. My apologies to any sponsors. Although, some sponsors sell the vibraprobe...........MetalDetectors.com does sell Tresure Products, who supplies or makes the Vibraprobe. :blush2:

In fairness, it looks like these sponsors carry Treasure Net products, too.

Showmetreasure
KellyCo
Colonialmetaldetectors
Ft.Bedford

Hope I didn't miss any.

Not any different than talking about any other brand treasure hunting products.

Garrett, Fisher, etc.

Glad to hear their service was great!

Again just a forum etiquette thing, any forum on any subject.
My opinion anyway being in retail for decades in brick and mortar stores.
If someone was handing out flyers on the sidewalk in front of my door from a competitor selling the same sort of products I would not have been super happy about that.
As you can see the sponsors here are unusually gracious....on top of being good looking rumor has it.

Back
Top Bottom