Thoughts on MXT

Florida Tabdigger

Elite Member
I am considering adding another detector to my arsenal, I currently have a Landstar and a Whites PI, both of which have proven themselves and will be kept. I have been looking into the MXT for a couple of years and figure I'll go ahead and get one, since I already have a Whites and like the way they're built. I have read many, many reviews and know they are chatty...but that comes with higher sensativity. I love knobs and don't care for menus and the target separation on the ID seems to be pretty broad which I like (on display). Many recommend getting the smaller eliptical coil, but I already have an excellent coinshooter and want something for tall grass areas and fields so the 9.5 should suffice. Does anyone have any advice on where to purchase for best price?

Naturally I think you've made a good choice ;). I bought mine from Tony, and I really doubt anyone will better his price or his character. The 8x14 Deepscan would be a nice addition for your purposes. The free shopper dollars would just about pay for one.

Happy Swingin

I can help you out for sure. Also , you still get the 150 shopper dollars. Give a call. :yes:

From what I have read, the performance of the M6 is practically identical to the MXT. It operates at the same frequency, uses the same coils etc.

Side by side in coin mode they are pretty similar. The MXT can be set up a bit better but if you want a pure coinhunter , the M6 is a good one. Let me know if you need help with your purchase. 8)

Back
Top Bottom