ACE 250 user cashes in

Woah! You never know what the next signal will be... Cool story.

Goes to show, it is not always the detector model necessarily or how much one Costs.
Loads of folks been detecting for decades and some use higher dollar detectors and guess what? No gold coins found.

I’m still waiting for the detector model that generates (makes) gold coins, silver ones too. LoL

Good for him,that guy could probably care less what machine he had,just out having fun.Thinking it's more about the rack and not the meat anymore with machines here.

It has always been and always will be about having fun and finding cool stuff. Awesome for this guy. As Pink Floyd said, it's not how you play the game but if you win or lose. This guy certainly won the day with the gold.

It has always been and always will be about having fun and finding cool stuff. Awesome for this guy. As Pink Floyd said, it's not how you play the game but if you win or lose. This guy certainly won the day with the gold.

Lucky dude.

I think that's Ozzy you're paraphrasing... "I Don't Know."

Happy Hunting

I took the coil off the Ace 400 and put it on the 250 and it almost doubled the depth. Not a bad machine at all for a beginner. I loan it out to owners of new permissions and it's easy for the to use.

Back
Top Bottom