My Best Hunt Of The Year - 12 Pieces Of Silver Plus Some Other Goodies Including A Semi-Key Wheat

Another amazing hunt there Jam! I can only dream of finding that many silvers in one hunt. And you got a semi key date wheat thrown in for good measure! Marbles must have been more popular out west or something. I feel like you post more marbles in one hunt than all east coast hunters post all year!:lol: Congrats on all of the great finds!

Nice spread, as usual.

Did your beaches get eroded down your direction @ yesterday's swell ?

WOW Jason that is Crazy good hunting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks buddy!
Congrats on an amazing hunt!!!! I wish I could pluck a couple od buffs that looked that good!!! Congrats again!!!
Thanks! I got lucky with a couple buffs with dates and they cleaned up nice.
Big congrats on the double digit silver outing Jason, it's not easy to pull that off...and congrats also on the key date wheat, pair of Buffalos, marbles and the rest!
Thanks Bruce!
Dam(n) Jam! Awesome hunting!
Thanks bud!
That is a "WOW" hunt Jason. I'd call that a great back up plan. 25 Wheat's in one outing, that's more than I have dug this month. Congrats on the Silver's, the Sterling's, the Buffalo's and everything else including the Marbles. Guess I'll have to go through my Wheat's this Winter just to see if there is anything good. Hope Dan feels better very soon so you can go back to the original plan. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! I got a feeling about a spot and it works out. Dan is doing better. Yes, go through your wheats this winter. I have a dug wheat penny album I am working on and only need around 6 more.
Awesome hunt man~!
Thanks
Quite a hunt you had. Congrats on the pile o silvers and the 22D wheat! Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks
Awesome job Jason! Those buffs look nice!
Thanks Tom!
That's a heck of a hunt Jason! Congrats!
Thanks Sean!
Great Merciful Vishnu! Insult to injury! Not at all the Norm! If you are a new reader/detectorist...Besides the amazing finds, This guy even has a real Girlfriend who also detects! And Shes from Scandinavia!

So yeah...this Jamflicker guy is one blessed and/or lucky metal detecting SOB! :laughing: This is not the Norm! Your results WILL vary!...I can assure you of that! :laughing:
Thanks bud! I feel blessed every day, just wish it wasn't three months between visits with my girlfriend.
Nice going on the great hunting and the girl !
Thanks
Now that is what I call real metal detecting. Congrats on all the amazing finds!
Thank you!
I think I have a good day when I find one silver! Congrats!
Thanks
It looks like things are lighting up right at the end of the year all around! That’s twice what I’ve ever found in one sitting,I can’t imagine a day like that even if it was a 10 hour excursion...
Pretty fun to look at all those coins in one spot,imagine what is left! Good on you Jason,I hope your sidekick joins you again next time...:grin:
Thanks! It's funny because this spot has given good amounts of old coins but never this many. The soil was just right.
Killer finds!! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks
Amazing hunt there, congrats! :woot:
Thanks
Awesome hunting man! Looks like one of those buff's might have a mintmark too. Congrats!
Thanks Jeff! The buffs were both 1935S coins.
Now that had to be Fun, WOW!:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Congrats JF.
Thanks It sure was fun.
AWESOME HAUL ! Multi silver days are getting scarce. Congrats, the rings are pretty sweet as well. As far as the 22D, Its probably the only coin you don't wand a mint mark on. Still a killer day. HH Mark
Thanks and I'm happy with the 22D but yeah wish i could make that D disappear.
Another amazing hunt there Jam! I can only dream of finding that many silvers in one hunt. And you got a semi key date wheat thrown in for good measure! Marbles must have been more popular out west or something. I feel like you post more marbles in one hunt than all east coast hunters post all year!:lol: Congrats on all of the great finds!
Thanks! It's funny I find so many. My buddy hardly finds any compared to me. Most come from old lots and after a good rain they seem to show up more.
Geez, I've only found 11 silver coins all this year! How depressing! LOL! Great finds!
Thanks!
Nice spread, as usual.

Did your beaches get eroded down your direction @ yesterday's swell ?
Thanks Tom! I can't remember the last time I hunted the beach. I haven't heard any reports and Dan isn't living as close to the beach as he once did to check it out.
Congrats on a great haul !
Thanks

Jam you are just a beast .
You never stop amaizing me .
Love that ring .
Way to kill it and Finnish 2018 strong .
,Dew

That’s a years worth of finds for a lot of hunters...myself included! Awesome finds! Was it public or private permission?

Back
Top Bottom