Things hated most

Women who make fun of my cami's when I'm starring at them :lol: What i really hate is when we turn the clocks back it's all down hill from there. Cladius.

Ok, you didn't say this was what we hate strictly about detecting soooo.....What I really hate is snotty, little, disrespectful, neighborhood twit kids who don't think they need to get out of the road when a vehicle is coming. My wife and I finally have the ones around our house trained though. We both have big Jeeps and we just stopped slowly down. You move, or you will be hit. Of course, getting out once I parked and giving them an ear full also helped.

What do I hate most about detecting?

Ummmm...... let me see.... a..... Hmmmm.... gee.....

I guess I hate the fact that time flies by so fast when detecting. Like we get there at daybreak, and before you know it, it's sunset and we have to leave. :(

The dopes that, no matter where I'm hunting, tell me I can't do that when they haven't got a clue about the rules and regulations. And I agree with the fireants over good signals. Ouch!

Planning a hunt when you think you can have some time out from a busy work schedule, only to have monsoons, floods, etc. cancell the plans. Sun shines, and fair weather when you're up to your eyeballs with the mundane stuff. THIS has been pretty much the story for how this year has gone. :( :( :(

Back
Top Bottom