Coinstr Finds For April 2018

diggin4clad

Elite Member
This is my Coinstar haul for the month of April:money: The coin in the upper right hand corner is a 25 centavo piece from Argentina

Attachments

• Image (22).jpg
    Image (22).jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 420
So I'm just going to ask. What does this thread mean? I know what a Coinstar machine is, but how do you get a haul from the machine? Are you looking under the machine and along the floor nearby? :shock:

So I'm just going to ask. What does this thread mean? I know what a Coinstar machine is, but how do you get a haul from the machine? Are you looking under the machine and along the floor nearby? :shock:

This thread means that you can find coins in a Coinstar machine. Look in the coin return tray. Most times it's empty but once in a while you get lucky.

I like those finds.. You did good..
Thanks.......

Pretty nice haul for the month. A lot better than I did.
Thanks.......

I found some crumbs of dirt. Not even a cruddy zincolns.
Keep looking, sooner or later you'll get something

Nice!
I got a rock.
I can't imagine how a rock would be put through the machine:laughing:

Congrats on your finds!

+1
Thank You

Thanks

Congrats on a nice haul! Every time I check a coinstar, it is always empty. Either the people around here a more conscientious about the reject tray, or there is a coinstar vulture lurking in the shadows and swoops in immediately after people leave. Either way, coinstars are a bust for me.. :laughing:

Theres indeed a science to ransacking the Coinstars! You gotta know the key times and be there like a hovering vulture! Or else they are all empty..there is a science to it..not just dumb luck..:laughing: Nice haul there D4C!

Theres indeed a science to ransacking the Coinstars! You gotta know the key times and be there like a hovering vulture! Or else they are all empty..there is a science to it..not just dumb luck..:laughing: Nice haul there D4C!

Thanks Mud.......I'm fortunate that my part time job takes me to 8 Coinstars per week plus my once a week trip to the local supermarket makes 9 chances to score something. While in these places I'm DEFINITELY a "hovering vulture" and check every one of them.

Amazing! Did you come across much junk (watch batteries, rocks, etc)?

Amazing! Did you come across much junk (watch batteries, rocks, etc)?

There's a lot of odd items that people put in the Coinstars maybe hoping that they'll get a payout on them and watch batteries are among those items. I've also gotten a lot of plastic buttons and steel washers.

Back
Top Bottom