• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Hello!

CreasyBear

Hey everyone!

Brand new guy here and just looking to read and learn. Thought this seemed like a good place! I bought the infamous bounty hunter tracker IV and have only gotten to really use it twice. Not really sure what else to mention, but happy hunting to you all.

Creasy

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

The Tracker IV is a very nice model for the low price you pay, if you search the forum you'll see other people who were pleased with the Tracker IV, it might not have the fancy features or detect as deep as a more costly model, but it does well for a budget detector.

Here is a helpful video someone made about the Tracker IV

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

Really a great video

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

The Tracker IV is a very nice model for the low price you pay, if you search the forum you'll see other people who were pleased with the Tracker IV, it might not have the fancy features or detect as deep as a more costly model, but it does well for a budget detector.

Here is a helpful video someone made about the Tracker IV

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

That should be very helpful to a new user , wish i had seen it when i first got mine Tracker IV , first time i used mine i had no idea what i was really doing. I got lucky and found coins in the first 5 minutes , probably doing almost every thing wrong. Took mine to the Philippines and read the instructions on the plane. Still keep mine as a back up good starter unit to see if this hobby is for you.

Welcome from Florida

Get some comfortable shoes and start walking. Enjoy the hobby.

Back
Top Bottom