Smdac

T

Tom-Iowa

My name is Tom Burns. I am the founder of a new metal detecting club. I am sending out this letter to many clubs to let them know who and where we are. If any of your members happen to be visiting or traveling through our area and want to contact us for some detecting, or any other help at all, let them know about us.

The Siouxland Metal Detecting & Archeology Club, or SMDAC. This club covers the Siouxland region, which is northwest Iowa, northeast Nebraska, and southeast South Dakota.

I have also been working on its website.

www.siouxlandmetaldetecting.com

The website is up and running. It has a free forum for all to post if they choose.

It also has a free chat room for all to use at anytime. I hope to meet some of you there.

I usually check into the chat room from around 7 to 7:30 am each day (if I am home), and I

will also be in chat from around 6:30 to 7:30 pm every day if I am home. Central Standard Time.

If you want to post in the forum, you will have to register, but it is free. Registration prevents some

of the spamming and auto whatever they are things that get everything they can on the net.

Whether you join the forum or not, please feel free to look over our site, join in chat (no registration required)

and there is a contact link if you have any questions.

Please pass this on to everyone in your club or organization.

Thank You

Tom Burns

President - SMDAC

Hi Tom.
I am President of Yankee territory Coinshooters. We are a Club in Connecticut . If you have a Newsletter and would like to exchange them please let me know. You can also go to :
WWW.YANKEETERRITORYCOINSHOOTERS.COM to look around and find out more about us.
Happy Hunting.

Back
Top Bottom