Whites Dig Master Digger Did You Know ?

Pastor

I ordered the above it arrived today . To my disappointment it was made in Taiwan . I have two Whites detectors the sticker on them says made in USA . The digger looks well made . It was ordered from the Whites factory. Semper Fi Marine (Nam 68-69) Good detecting to all .

Thought about buying the Whites DM but went with the Lesche instead..

GL with it Pastor, I hope it serves you well.

Jerry how is it compared to the Lesche Sampson? Plugs come out nice? Aren't these a little more pricey?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Plugs are nice (but that also depends on dirt composition and water content). The dual-sided serrations are also nice, but they do cause the blade to catch on the sheath from time to time.

My main complaint is the handle. It's really bulky compared to the other diggers on the market. It feels nice and sturdy in the hand, but it doesn't lend itself that well to how it's usually held when digging around inside a hole with it (palming the butt of the handle instead holding full-fisted). But this can be said about all of the hand diggers on the market.

So in the end, the blade is amazing, but the handle should be redesigned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Plugs are nice (but that also depends on dirt composition and water content). The dual-sided serrations are also nice, but they do cause the blade to catch on the sheath from time to time.

My main complaint is the handle. It's really bulky compared to the other diggers on the market. It feels nice and sturdy in the hand, but it doesn't lend itself that well to how it's usually held when digging around inside a hole with it (palming the butt of the handle instead holding full-fisted). But this can be said about all of the hand diggers on the market.

So in the end, the blade is amazing, but the handle should be redesigned.

I use the Sampson currently and I'm amazed at the quality of this digger! I guess in your situation if that handle ever gives you trouble you could always replace the base and t-grip handle on it.
I'm always looking at the new designs coming out and I'm currently looking at buying KG's new digger the Nx5 .
b379a73a848b15dad3cf8565db60c762.jpg

I use the Sampson currently and I'm amazed at the quality of this digger! I guess in your situation if that handle ever gives you trouble you could always replace the base and t-grip handle on it.
I'm always looking at the new designs coming out and I'm currently looking at buying KG's new digger the Nx5 .
b379a73a848b15dad3cf8565db60c762.jpg

We're talking about the Dig Master hand digger. There's no way to modify the handle.

I wish my Digmaster was made in USA but Taiwan is better than china I guess. I love my Digmaster though. No complaints. I've heard some people had problem with rubber handle sliding up and off but they put dab of gorilla glue and reattached with no more problems. At least detectors are made here.

I have both the Lesche and the Whites and still use the Lesche the most because of the weight but I do like the Whites handle much better than the Lesche.

The White's Digger has worked well for me.
Hospital Corpsman 67-77

DOC Thank you for Serving. My best male friend for 37 years was HMC(SS) USN RET. Unfortunately he went to sleep one night and did not wake up the next morning.

Back
Top Bottom