ENDED Minelab-Second National Metal Detecting Day

Longhair

Elite Member
Minelab to Host Second National Metal Detecting Day
spacer.gif

Minelab is pleased to announce the date for the 2nd Annual National Metal Detecting Day!

May 18, 2013 will be the date for "Minelabbers" young and old, new and experienced, who will come from near and far to join together to celebrate this fantastic hobby! The events will have special hunts, giveaways, prizes, and are sure to make it a fun-filled day for the entire family.

The 2013 National Metal Detecting Day (NMDD) will be hosted in four locations:

• Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Atlantic City, New Jersey
  • Santa Barbara, California
  • Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Registration will be open soon, so be sure to sign up to be notified when tickets go on sale at www.gominelabbing.com

I already have my tickets for the 2 days and my hotel room is book I even had my schedule switched at work to go both days

So it says no P.I.'s? Do they supply you with loaner detectors?:laughing:? I would really like to attend one of these but can't afford to go out and buy another detector? Any info? Thanks guys

So it says no P.I.'s? Do they supply you with loaner detectors?:laughing:? I would really like to attend one of these but can't afford to go out and buy another detector? Any info? Thanks guys

Just use your ace 250 that you claim to have in your signature... that will do just fine at these hunts... :yes:

I went to the hunt both days and had a great time. It was the first one I went to. Is it normal for the seeders to be allowed to hunt also? One of them even won a minelabs detector.

Back
Top Bottom