First ever piece of trench art found

Sand87

Found a beautifully crafted knife/machete made out of a spent rifle casing, piece of metal and some solder. Needless to say I had no idea what it was when I found it. I hope you enjoy watching, the Merchant Navy badge was also such a nice thing to find.

Aw thank you, very kind.

Anyone got an age on the Merchant Navy cap badge too?

Watched your video, every minute of it. My condolences on the rolls. Felt like I was there. Keep em up. Great finds indeed. Your enthusiasm is obvious. Thanks for posting it.

Watched your video, every minute of it. My condolences on the rolls. Felt like I was there. Keep em up. Great finds indeed. Your enthusiasm is obvious. Thanks for posting it.

That's a dead kind comment, I'm glad you felt connected! Please keep watching, I like to think that I am only getting better, albeit slowly.

Enjoyed the video very much. Man that oven must have taken quite a bit of time to build

it really didn't, I won't spam this website but I made a 3-part video showing how I made the oven so you can watch if you want. it was pretty simple and the hardest part was finding long, straight slabs to act as oven floors and roofs without being either too thin or too thick or too uneven. Now that was a challenge!!

Back
Top Bottom