Am I The Only One.....

fsa46

Forum Supporter
.....that misses Craig's plundering posts. :shrug:

Time for him to get off his a$$ and get out there and say :workforgold: . :digginahole:

Last edited:
Nope, you're not the only one. Posting pennies has not been the same for me. :crying:

Guess i haven't been on the forum long enough.... who is craig?

.....that misses Craig's plundering posts. :shrug:

Time for him to get his a$$ out there and say :workforgold: . :digginahole:

Frank.. thanks for the plug but besides being working and dealing with a 90 year old mom that has many needs I am sick with bronchitis I got last week.. started as a sore throat which went to a head cold then into my chest.. started taking doxycycline Friday...

From what I see.. I'm not missing much at the beaches... I have been dirt hunting doing pretty well on old colonial finds and silver... I can post that ;)

Add to all that you know already Rudy and I are swamped banning spammers that are attacking the forum from all over... all we have time for is banning spammers when we sign on... Vlad is trying to help us out in the background...

Its sign in and start researching this flood of members in waiting.. its a lot of work figuring out if "John" is really a member or a spammer because the ISP's many are using to spam us are right here in this country.

Frank.. thanks for the plug but besides being working and dealing with a 90 year old mom that has many needs I am sick with bronchitis I got last week.. started as a sore throat which went to a head cold then into my chest.. started taking doxycycline Friday...

From what I see.. I'm not missing much at the beaches... I have been dirt hunting doing pretty well on old colonial finds and silver... I can post that ;)

Add to all that you know already Rudy and I are swamped banning spammers that are attacking the forum from all over... all we have time for is banning spammers when we sign on... Vlad is trying to help us out in the background...

Its sign in and start researching this flood of members in waiting.. its a lot of work figuring out if "John" is really a member or a spammer because the ISP's many are using to spam us are right here in this country.

Glad to see something from you Craig. I've missed your posts. Hope your well soon and I wish the best for your mother.

The gold is hard to find at the local beaches. I've gone 8 to 10 hunts before hitting a gold ring recently. Not much to talk about, it was a child's ring.

The gold is hard to find at the local beaches. I've gone 8 to 10 hunts before hitting a gold ring recently. Not much to talk about, it was a child's ring.

I did a couple test hunts last week that showed some promise Charlie... as soon as I get over this illness and get a good minus tide I will hit the spot I pulled a few rings from even though they were junkers they were old...

As I have mentioned I am enjoying hunting in the dirt again.. I have some good spots that I have received permission to hunt including a 1700's tavern and stagecoach stop...

Back
Top Bottom