New Minelab machine!! See it here!

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member

Attachments

• IMG_2738.jpg
    IMG_2738.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 865
It will be interesting to see how it actually performs at the beach. Because that is the real test of the multi frequency.

Looks like a nice machine but I'd like to see more details,
Coils sizes, interchangeable with other ML's?
batteries/ charging system? USB ?
What's with that AT PRO arm cuff?
What is the warranty ?

Gotta say my interest is peaked! Thst would be super easy to pack in the suitcase.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Also.....as good as it sounds, why would they still offer thr CTX? Hmmm, interesting dilemma

Also.....as good as it sounds, why would they still offer thr CTX? Hmmm, interesting dilemma

Or etrac.

May have to do with ID of targets??? Coin wise.

Jewelry hunters in the water even salt, just need stability, decent depth and be able to discern nonferrous from ferrous,,,and off those bottle caps.

VERY interesting... I have to watch the longer video but what i didn't see in dr tones videos was what the target id will be like, fe co or just co?
Hearing dr tones say this will be his go to machine and the ctx is going in second place was very interesting...

Actually seems more like a waterproof x terra than a ctx lite, two number id.
Magnetic battery charger attachment seems like it will get rid of possible leak areas.

As Nancy Pelosi might say; 'You would have to buy it to learn how it works.' :D

In the beginning of the video, I thought he said "waterproof up to three minutes" then at the end he said ten feet... oh, three meters! :laughing:

One thing I don't like about the CTX is the thick handle without padding. It blisters my thumb. The Equinox looks like it has a similar handle.

The battery is in the controls, so have to bring the entire detector to a power outlet. And what happens when you have to replace the battery? Three months at Minelab service!

Is it a CF shaft?

Choose your freak... er... freq! Good move Minelab.

Now a $650/$900 detector is considered "affordable".

I LIKE the armcuff! I rest the detector on my hip as I retrieve the target from the scoop. The curved back makes that move more stable.

R5

Back
Top Bottom