Clad & First Wearable Jewelry

Dirty Nails

Elite Member
This morning the gnats were too much. I applied bug spray three times, but they kept flying into my nostrils or landing on my eye glasses. Anyway, in two hours I collected $1.69 in clad and a real nice gold-colored stainless steel bracelet...that my three daughters are now arguing over. :no:

Attachments

• 20180818_075817.jpg
    20180818_075817.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 131
This morning the gnats were too much. I applied bug spray three times, but they kept flying into my nostrils or landing on my eye glasses. Anyway, in two hours I collected $1.69 in clad and a real nice gold-colored stainless steel bracelet...that my three daughters are now arguing over. :no:

congrat's on your first wearable jewelry. Although it's only gold "colored", yet.... before long, you'll have your first silver jewelry. Then before too long, your first 14k jewelry. Then pretty soon, your first platinum. Then your first diamond chip jewelry. etc.... Bucket-listers will fly by each month.

And within a year: any 24k ring, with a diamond smaller than 1 carat, will bore you ! :laughing:

Nice

GOOD FIND'S , I FEEL YOUR PAIN THO WHEN IT COME TO THE BUG'S THO. . WE HAVE HAD SO MUCH RAIN HERE IN THE Baltimore AREA THIS SUMMER . THE MOSQUITOES AND BITING FLY'S ARE JUST UNBAREABLE AT TIMES.:gaah::stormy:

Nice hunt...……...with the never ending heat and humidity this season my hunts (and finds) are way down. Hope we get some cooler weather soon. Good luck with the bracelet situation:grin:

congrat's on your first wearable jewelry. Although it's only gold "colored", yet.... before long, you'll have your first silver jewelry. Then before too long, your first 14k jewelry. Then pretty soon, your first platinum. Then your first diamond chip jewelry. etc.... Bucket-listers will fly by each month.

And within a year: any 24k ring, with a diamond smaller than 1 carat, will bore you ! :laughing:

Thanks, Tom.

Nice hunt...……...with the never ending heat and humidity this season my hunts (and finds) are way down. Hope we get some cooler weather soon. Good luck with the bracelet situation:grin:

Thanks D4C. I absolutely can't complain because I live in paradise, but I can't wait for October to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom