TV show about metal detecting in Florida

Oops, I'm sorry

I didn't know that the abbreviation for Mom I Like to Flirt with, needed to be censored.
I don't know what was on your minds? :?::laughing:

You may have to change your name to MomaPottyMouth. :laughing: Just kidding,you get extra points with me for getting in trouble.

No detention. I only swear accidentally when I dig up some JUICE! No I didn't say word!!

I think a few people on here that I've hunted with would make a great show. Mixing different personalities makes a great show. Two strong personalities would be a nice beginning. How about a (Edited by Admin) to add to the mix that MDs. :laughing:

Wait until you see Craig and I together!! I bring out the worst out of him! :cuss: :yes::lol::laughing:

I think a few people on here that I've hunted with would make a great show. Mixing different personalities makes a great show. Two strong personalities would be a nice beginning. How about a (Edited by Admin) to add to the mix that MDs. :laughing:
We're you going to apply for the part? ;)

We're you going to apply for the part? ;)

I don't think I would qualify. :laughing:

You know I am dying to get you guys all together for that hunt! I have not hunted with you yet? I forget who was with Craig at Sherwood...

Back
Top Bottom