Hitting it hard this week

Irons

Forum Supporter
PIRATE (1).GIF

Absolutely gorgeous morning and my second good signal was a fat 14k bullion band. :bling:

Went downhill after that but heck I was just enjoying the entire experience. Got a few coins, a junk watch and a harley dog tag.

I had huge smallmouth bass following me around chasing minnows and I saw a snapping turtle the size of a volkswagon. :wow:

I thought it was a underwater boulder until I noticed I wasn't getting any closer to it. :lol:

The summer in these parts doesn't really kick off on Memorial day, it starts when the kids are out of school.

That's why I take this week off. :sweet:

From Friday afternoon until Labor day it's going to be busy as hell around here so my movements will be much more restricted.

Thanks for looking and good hunting you fine folks! :cool:

PIRATE (1).GIF

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

Nice job on the band... it poured all morning here otherwise I would have gone out myself...

Nice job on the band... it poured all morning here otherwise I would have gone out myself...

Thank you! I hope you can get out soon.

As you can tell by my recent pictures it has been perfect around here this week.

Mid 70's and sunny. Loving it! :D

Irons that is some prime hunting grounds there, love the gold band..

View attachment 277011

absolutely gorgeous morning and my second good signal was a fat 14k bullion band. :bling:

Went downhill after that but heck i was just enjoying the entire experience. Got a few coins, a junk watch and a harley dog tag.

I had huge smallmouth bass following me around chasing minnows and i saw a snapping turtle the size of a volkswagon. :wow:

I thought it was a underwater boulder until i noticed i wasn't getting any closer to it. :lol:

The summer in these parts doesn't really kick off on memorial day, it starts when the kids are out of school.

That's why i take this week off. :sweet:

From friday afternoon until labor day it's going to be busy as hell around here so my movements will be much more restricted.

Thanks for looking and good hunting you fine folks! :cool:

View attachment 277011

View attachment 277012

View attachment 277013

View attachment 277014

View attachment 277015

x2 bro

A nice heavy plain band! Awesome!!!

Even if they were not trashed, I think they are a thing of the past and not worth finding.

Really? What about for diving, doctors, and folks that love a good time piece?

If anything, I see watches becoming more popular again.. Soon your watch could be your phone...

<*)))>{

Awesome ring Irons. I have been in the hospital for five days, just got home late yesterday and have to do some recovery time before I get back in the water with Bob.

HH, KC

Back
Top Bottom