First box of halves a skune

dchism4601

I got a box today and felt pretty good about it when I found a British penny. I figured that the counter wouldn't reject silver. Well either it kicked them out or there were none. Got another in the bank vault to pick up Friday. Then to dump them. Did get 4 NIFC though.

I thought about editing that but figured someone would get a good laugh. I'm glad you did.

Lolz. Don't feel bad...I had my first foray into CRH late last year with $640 worth. Total skune.....decided to try again at a different branch recently for $200....and got home and see my account number written on every roll. They were my dumps from about 6 months ago. I hate skune rolls....especially the double skune.

:fridge:

HA HA Too Royally Funny!

My friend, don't get discouraged with one skune box! Wait until you have 5 or 10 in a ROW to get down on the hobby! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

KT ran that low road a couple of times in the last year, but always came zipping back with some good boxes....anything with 1 or more silver halves is a good box by His Majesty's own definition! :laughing::laughing:

Then one day you will hit a Treasure box with 5..10...0r MORE goodies in it! Then you will be dancin'! :lol::lol:

I got my first silver half the other day....well a 40 percenter I guess its a 65. Never bought a box just a roll here and there. Guessing I have bought a few hundred dollars worth total. I do fairly well on dimes here.

Back
Top Bottom