Big Silver Always Restores the Faith!

IDXMonster

Elite Member
And I got that puppy on video too! Lesson learned,if you want to find coins,go somewhere that HAS COINS! The Walker was bare minimum 9",probably 10-ish,the Merc was a solid 7" but I didn't video that one. Auto plus 3 with the 17" coil,picked them out pretty easily. Good ground,the plus 3 number was running 24-26 with that huge coil.
The point of this post is not about the coins necessarily. It's about having doubts about your machine,equipment,ones own abilities....CHANGE SITES!! A test garden will confirm the equipments health,the rest is up to you.
I'll link the video when I'm done with it,if it's worth posting.

Attachments

• IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 472
And I got that puppy on video too! Lesson learned,if you want to find coins,go somewhere that HAS COINS! The Walker was bare minimum 9",probably 10-ish,the Merc was a solid 7" but I didn't video that one. Auto plus 3 with the 17" coil,picked them out pretty easily. Good ground,the plus 3 number was running 24-26 with that huge coil.
The point of this post is not about the coins necessarily. It's about having doubts about your machine,equipment,ones own abilities....CHANGE SITES!! A test garden will confirm the equipments health,the rest is up to you.
I'll link the video when I'm done with it,if it's worth posting.

Big congrats on the big silver! I cannot agree with your post more,,if you want silver go to where it's at.Location plays everything I'm my book,the machine can't find what's not there.

You have that beauty on video ? You gotta post it 👍 I look forward to your. Videos because I always learn something but if your short on informative content ...Who cares . .Make some stuff up that sounds good and post that sweet walker.
😎 , Dew

It was a bit odd hunting yesterday just because of how warm it was at this time of year in this area! What I was really testing was to see if I could go to a place I have not gone before and have the same kind of success with the CTX that I've grown used to,but have not been seeing for a little while. There was only about an hour and fifteen minutes to hunt so I had to make use of it. Since time was limited it was important to be able to find SOMETHING. If there are coins around, the CTX doesn't have too much trouble finding them! I dug only signals 5" and deeper with a very tight disc setup. In Auto plus 3,gain 22,I was happy to see ANY coin that deep,even with the huge coil. I did dig a couple wheats and about 12 clad coins. The important part was...the place has coins. Many of my sites are super worked over and I'm still expecting results,when that's becoming less and less realistic.
Thanks a lot for the comments guys,I'm still blown away and it's a day later! What a perfect day it was,still hard to believe overall.

Great! awesome to get it on video, yea Monster I was going to ask if you were running something like bill's trash park program??? Also, were you running high
trash? Fer-ground? Just curious on your settings. Thanks Pal

Back
Top Bottom