Warm

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
That's right, I am looking for someone where it is warm.
Preferably 3-4 hours south of Chicago, so I can get there and back on a weekend.
Shout out!

its 75 in my garage. full beer fridge and 55" tv. free wifi. it doesn't get any better than this. :D you can also check out my latest surface find. dewsweepers wifes glove. I found it at a local watering hole. its on display on my bench.:laughing:

I bet the ground is still frozen 3-4 hours south of Chicago. I'll be in southern California in February for 10 days. You better plan a trip to an ocean beach this winter like I'm doing. I'll be on the beach everyday.

I know just the spot 3-4hrs S of Chicago off of I-65!....If I didnt have other commitments this weekend, I'd be heading there!...I doubt the ground is frozen, I've hunted this place the last two Decembers and just knocked the hell out of it!...First 2 pics are from 2014 and the other 2 from 2015...anyway, lots of clad and even some silvers showing up...very much fun! I just couldnt get away this year and time it right...this weekend would be PERFECT! except for the Holiday duties around here!:laughing:

Theres gonna be a big S wind snoweater rolling through starting about tonight...I think we all will get a hunt or two in close to home this weekend!...Good Luck All!
Mud.

Attachments

• field of dreams.jpg
    field of dreams.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 134
  • field of dreams-3.jpg
    field of dreams-3.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 132
  • dec 11-15-2.jpg
    dec 11-15-2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 133
  • dec 11-15-4.jpg
    dec 11-15-4.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 137
I know just the spot 3-4hrs S of Chicago off of I-65!....If I didnt have other commitments this weekend, I'd be heading there!...I doubt the ground is frozen, I've hunted this place the last two Decembers and just knocked the hell out of it!...First 2 pics are from 2014 and the other 2 from 2015...anyway, lots of clad and even some silvers showing up...very much fun! I just couldnt get away this year and time it right...this weekend would be PERFECT! except for the Holiday duties around here!:laughing:

That's what I'm talking about, road trip next weekend, call me:D
We should see temps in the 40s for the next 3 days, come on dirt...

Back
Top Bottom