connecticut (S.E)

relichead

Banned
where are all the south eastern, ct. diggers..i hate to waste all my 1700s home with out sharing and having a little friendly wager on whos gonna get the find of the day, im sick of finding all the coppers and 1700 silvers ..id like to spread em around......im saving up all the posts per spot so i dont have to keep posting...:shock:

Hi, I'm at the farthest point I guess, "Stamford, Ct".
But as a new an excited person to the hobby, I would totally enjoy a road trip, or even stay at a hotel for another day of detecting.
I can't think of a better way to start off my new hobby, then to hunt with a pro.

I just bought an Garrett Ace 400, and now ordering a Garrett Carrot.

If you don't mind hunting with a newbee who's not afraid of hours of sweeping?

My last begging words......."Please"

PM me if this might work?
:digginahole:

Hi, I'm at the farthest point I guess, "Stamford, Ct".
But as a new an excited person to the hobby, I would totally enjoy a road trip, or even stay at a hotel for another day of detecting.
I can't think of a better way to start off my new hobby, then to hunt with a pro.

I just bought an Garrett Ace 400, and now ordering a Garrett Carrot.

If you don't mind hunting with a newbee who's not afraid of hours of sweeping?

My last begging words......."Please"

PM me if this might work?
:digginahole:
hey I am also very new as in my wife got me one for Christmas. any advice I live in colchester area

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi from Pa,
I'm in a but always looking for new places to go. If the weather holds up and you would like a guest I'll take a road trip. its not too far

Former central CT, now South eastern CT detectorist, right here.

I was hitting the detecting hard core for the past few years but this year....... I purchased a property with some acreage in Hebron..... and I have just not had any time this past year to detect.

I haven't given it up. :cool: I still drive by places and say " I need to detect there". All the time. :D I still have the bug, I am just keeping it in a jar until I can can squeeze it back into my life.

When I do.... Lets roll.

50 years in East Lyme ( Niantic )

Really?

I have a family home on Oswegatchie Rd!! I have only been hunting out there a few times, last time I went to that huge park right on the water in Niantic, Cooks Park I believe... I dug a double large cent hole right at the top of the overlook. Always been wanting to know where else are good places out there...hint hint....

hope you are thriving in Fla!

Best,
Chef

I am in central CT

I am in Central Conn. and always welcome a hunting buddy... IM me if your interested. Homesites, beachs or what have you. I have traveled from union to wesport and morris to new london.

I live in Meriden/Middletown area. I been out of it for awhile but I plan on starting back up this year. I'd be interested in meeting some new friends to detect with.

Im in Bethel.I know, western side of state but always looking for someone to MD with as I know virtually nothing about my Pro and need a tutor
!
If anyone wants to meet up , soon weather will be perfect...msg me!
got some 1700s farm permissions to add to my spots...did alot of door knockin over winter and lined up some nice spots..and as the farmers told me im the only one whos asked to detect the property......

Back
Top Bottom