Early Morning Hunt 07/16

bubbaron

Forum Supporter
We had a nice 3 hour rain on Sunday morning so I went back to my latest sports stadium to finish the area I had started last week. It was nice digging plugs and no fear of bad spots because of dry ground. All the coins found were clads for a total of $5.95 in clads & $.07 in Lincoln pennies ( not shown ). The grand total of this hunt was $6.02. It's much too warm and humid to stay out longer than 2 1/2 hours even with an early start. Hope to hunt again tomorrow at a different site.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER.

Attachments

• IMG_0039 (2).jpg
    IMG_0039 (2).jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 138
Great amount of fines, Haven't found that much in quite some time, How deep were the plugs you were having to dig, I use a screwdriver for One to 2 inches Or 3 inchs Somewhere in there,

Yeah I see one fresh quarter, Most of them look like they been in there In the ground for sometime,

Sorry You got a key bro And pinpointer I wasn't done Paying attention Got some good equipment Happy hunting

Most of the coins were about 4 " in depth. I locate first with my detector and then use my AT Carrot pin pointer so I am right on the target. Nice small plugs this way. I am very fussy about digging plugs as I like small and neat. No brown spots this way. Keeps everyone happy and I have never been ousted because of bad digging. I also will not dig if the ground is too dry. I wait for rain.
Bubbaron

Back
Top Bottom