Greetings from Chester County PA

cls540

Hello All,
New member here, been swinging for about a month now with my White's M6 and Garrett Pin Pointer. I reside close to Valley Forge, PA and am interested in Revolutionary War history. Hope to find some RW relics when out hunting. Unfortunately I don't have the time to get out as much as I would like to due to my responsibilities of my job and family. Appears to be several other members in the area. I hope to meet up with some of you for a hunt sometime soon. Cheers!

Hello All,
New member here, been swinging for about a month now with my White's M6 and Garrett Pin Pointer. I reside close to Valley Forge, PA and am interested in Revolutionary War history. Hope to find some RW relics when out hunting. Unfortunately I don't have the time to get out as much as I would like to due to my responsibilities of my job and family. Appears to be several other members in the area. I hope to meet up with some of you for a hunt sometime soon. Cheers!

Welcome from right up 422. Pottstown area.

Welcome to the forum from D-town. Lots of members on here from our area. You are in a great spot to find Revolutionary War relics. Good luck and happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom