Old home place

StandingLiberty

Went to my grandparents old home place today. Didn't get to do much digging today, it came up a storm. But I did find a 1966 dime and some junk. Going back maybe tomorrow after a good rain, maybe I'll find something good.

Went to my grandparents old home place today. Didn't get to do much digging today, it came up a storm. But I did find a 1966 dime and some junk. Going back maybe tomorrow after a good rain, maybe I'll find something good.

There has to be some good finds there, just take your time, you'll find something worth posting.

One of the first places I went after starting back up in the hobby last August after a 35 year layoff was my grandparents home site. Actually the 1906 map shows that my great grandparents lived there at that time.

It had a lot of tall weeds and grass but managed to find a 100 year old penny, a 1917 wheat back. It now holds a special place in my collection.

Found with the ACE 300. I've been back with the AT PRO and then with the Deus and so far that's the only coin I've found there.

We hope you do well, but some places just never got a lot of yard use. There are no guarantees, but keep us in the loop. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom