Great day Detecting!

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
I’ve been in a slump lately just digging !!!! all the time and hardly any coins. I hit a new to me school —built 1939 and cleaned the clad out!

Also pulled what rings up high, looks like a button?? Silver maybe?
1261f53d16de4360217ba561eb6de7c0.jpg
7878495118edfc12da5e7141ce6f878f.jpg
e0eec7d07503a02d1c3aa98c60f5b8b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! That’s a handful. Looks like your slump is over. The small round thing
Looks like a miniature UFO. Unidentifiable Finds Object!

It's nice to hit a nice handful of clad. I know a lot of my sites are drying up. Congrats! BTW, what detector were you using? How are you getting along with the vaquero? I have one coming and should be here tomorrow.

As long as you can ascertain depth through the use of modulated audio(unless the Vaq has a depth meter) then you can target the deeper coins which should get you to silver. The button looks like silver,unless it’s SUPER light,in which case I’d guess aluminum...
That’s a nice batch of coins! The Vaq isn’t lacking on depth from what I hear,but the site might be lacking in silver. Keep crankin’ them out and the deeper the better!
Well done DT!:grin:

Looks like a good day there! Congrat's!

If I ever come back down to Chattanooga, besides some north GA relic-hunting, I'd like to get out with you. Such history in Chatt' I always found the darndest stuff in the darndest places!

I miss the variety.

It's nice to hit a nice handful of clad. I know a lot of my sites are drying up. Congrats! BTW, what detector were you using? How are you getting along with the vaquero? I have one coming and should be here tomorrow.

Thanks!
Sunday I used the deus. Been using it a lot lately!

Love the Vaquero bit I hesitate to take it to a park... if I do a back hoe needs to be following me!

Nice fist full o clad there DarkTower! You running the F70 still?

I used it about a month ago. Finally pulled some nickles with it, which for me I rarely dig. I’ve been trying to learn the deus. It loves deep iron and crown caps but in thick iron it’s outstanding.

Looks like a good day there! Congrat's!

If I ever come back down to Chattanooga, besides some north GA relic-hunting, I'd like to get out with you. Such history in Chatt' I always found the darndest stuff in the darndest places!

I miss the variety.

Anytime! I hunt parks churches and schools mainly. I’ll go door knocking every now and again.
I plan on doing some creek relic hunting in the spring!

Back
Top Bottom