• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

xp Deus and calabash's pitch

remmy

Forum Supporter
Ok, i'll start this like everyone else does, I went to a site I and others have pounded...yada, yada. This site is riddled with iron, nails from the more than dozen buildings that once stood there. I decided to swing Calabashes pitch program. I was amazed at the targets I was finding but the one in the last pic blew my mind. It is an iron screw with a small non ferrous washer on it and it sounded out loud and clear! All of these targets had multiple nails or bits of iron in the holes. I was going to take pics but my hands were frozen. 38 degrees with 35 mph wind! It was a short hunt so there aren't a lot of finds but the fact that I found any of this amazed me. The screw with the non ferrous wrapped around it left me speechless! Thanks for spreading that program Sir calabash!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Nice

Thats good to hear, sounds like u r dialed in!

The photo of the screw with the Non-Ferrous, initially looked like a finger with a ring! Ok, gruesome, I know, but thats what i thought when I first saw it, lol.

So, exactly, what is Calabashes Pitch program, is it better than the current HOT program, say for us gold jewelry park hunters?

Happy Hunting!

Ron
------

Ok, i'll start this like everyone else does, I went to a site I and others have pounded...yada, yada. This site is riddled with iron, nails from the more than dozen buildings that once stood there. I decided to swing Calabashes pitch program. I was amazed at the targets I was finding but the one in the last pic blew my mind. It is an iron screw with a small non ferrous washer on it and it sounded out loud and clear! All of these targets had multiple nails or bits of iron in the holes. I was going to take pics but my hands were frozen. 38 degrees with 35 mph wind! It was a short hunt so there aren't a lot of finds but the fact that I found any of this amazed me. The screw with the non ferrous wrapped around it left me speechless! Thanks for spreading that program Sir calabash!

Very nice Ron! I have not been on here all winter, I must try Sir Calabash's pitch program, but I dont have the HF coil, just the 11" LF. I guess it could still pull finds using pitch on farm field.

Do you have the HF coil?

Very nice Ron! I have not been on here all winter, I must try Sir Calabash's pitch program, but I dont have the HF coil, just the 11" LF. I guess it could still pull finds using pitch on farm field.

Do you have the HF coil?

Thanks Steve, I only have the 9 LF coil. I was running 18k.

Back
Top Bottom