Wireless audio receiver, Lag free...

pacer

This little aptX Low Latency Bluetooth Receiver will work with any ear buds or head phones and make them lag free.

Attachments

• apt .jpg
    apt .jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 498
For those who are interested here are the specs for the receiver:

Bluetooth 4.2 , CSR AptX Low Latency , HiFi
✓CSR APTX Low Latency
APTX Low Latency for Bluetooth offers a total end-to-end latency of approximately 40 milliseconds (ms). That’s far less than the standard Bluetooth latency of more than 150 ms (+/-50ms), and it meets the 40 ms standard recommended latency for audio/video applications.
✓HANDS-FREE CALLING: Built-in microphone makes talking to family and friends a breeze.
✓NFC sensor area: Open the NFC function on the phone,the phone will automatically pop up a prompt box to request connection when you get close to the sensor area.
✓DUAL audio output port: Dual audio output,transmits audio to two Bluetooth headphones or speakers simultaneously.
✓DOUBLE link: Connect two Bluetooth devices at once; freedom to enjoy music or answer phone calls.
✓EXTRA-LONG Play Time
The Bluetooth adapter features a built-in rechargeable 300mAh battery so you can enjoy wireless audio up to 33ft and last for around 10 hours on a full charge. It is also available for charging and playing simultaneously.

Product specifications
Bluetooth version:4.2
Chipset:CSR64215
Working hours :10H
Charging time:about 2H
Bluetooth protocol:A2DP 1.3 ,AVRCP 1.6 ,HFP 1.6 ,HSP 1.2
CODEC: APTX LL ,APTX ,AAC ,SBC
Transmission distance:>33ft
Output connection:3.5mm stereo dual output interface
Battery capacity:300mAh
Charging Method: Micro USB 5V/0.5A
Weight: 0.93oz
size: 2.25*2.25*0.52in

I bought the above adapter to use regular headphones and earbuds. This is supposed to pair to the Equinox 600. I got it to do it once. Now it will not do it again.

This adapter is the Bluetooth for the headphones.

I bought the above adapter to use regular headphones and earbuds. This is supposed to pair to the Equinox 600. I got it to do it once. Now it will not do it again.

This adapter is the Bluetooth for the headphones.

Did you hold the button in on right side of detector until you get a beep?

Back
Top Bottom