Bart @ BigBoyHobbies.net

Kat_Poops

I had the pleasure yesterday talking to Bart over the phone. I was in the market for a new machine, had it narrowed down to two. He gave me his advise. I thought about it, called back at 1:00p and ordered a Nox 800. 23 hours later the UPS man dropped it off on my porch, no joke. Great price, great service! Thanks again Bart, will definitely do business again.

I have heard many great things about Bart as well. I am interested in the E-trac. Just might give him a ring!

I bought my carrot from Bart. I think I got a shipping notification like 15 minutes after I ordered it. Initial tracking showed it to arrive on Monday and it arrived on Saturday. Very good to deal with!

I purchased a detector from Bart and experienced very fast shipping and quick responses đź‘Ť

I had the pleasure yesterday talking to Bart over the phone. I was in the market for a new machine, had it narrowed down to two. He gave me his advise. I thought about it, called back at 1:00p and ordered a Nox 800. 23 hours later the UPS man dropped it off on my porch, no joke. Great price, great service! Thanks again Bart, will definitely do business again.

Very Welcome! Glad to help with your questions!

Back
Top Bottom