Recent Coinstar Find

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Dug these out of a Coinstar machine.....

Attachments

• Image (5).jpg
    Image (5).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 162
Congrats !!!!

Those Canadian dollars are a very neat find, and those pennies look a lot cleaner than some of the occasional crusty zincolns I find in a Coinstar :lol:

coinstar finds

I find lots of crusty pennies in the slot , the newer pennies might have caught up with the foreign coins. Seems like when i find a foreign coin or 2 i usally find a few dimes or pennies with it. I got a small foreign coin the other day , and a dime and penny earlier in the week.

I have no idea......but Zincs turn up quite often in Coinstars.

I hear that the machines require calibration to discriminate correctly and when it gets out of adjustment the zincolns are the first legitimate coins to start getting rejected.

And, FWIW, I recently found a '64 rosie dime in the input tray of a coinstar at my local grocery store... once you find some free silver you can never pass by one without looking!

I hear that the machines require calibration to discriminate correctly and when it gets out of adjustment the zincolns are the first legitimate coins to start getting rejected.

And, FWIW, I recently found a '64 rosie dime in the input tray of a coinstar at my local grocery store... once you find some free silver you can never pass by one without looking!
I've gotten 16 silver coins from Coinstars. I started checking them in January 2016.

Back
Top Bottom