Trifecta of Rings

Numil

Elite Member
For those unsure what a trifecta is, in horse racing you bet on which horses will come in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in that one race. Example horses 4 - 2 and 3
in that order and you win the bet.

Today I had my own trifecta at the beach with 3 rings coming in 1st - Plat, 2nd - Gold and 3rd - Silver. Went beach before sun rise and no sooner stepped onto the sand, turned on the machine and first swing BEEP! A 5.5g Tiffany & Co women's Platinum band. Well even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. I walk no more than 2 meters from the first find and BEEP! In the scoop is a 3.2g 14K men's wedding band. That close together they had to have been related. Spent the next 3 hours working the beach and came up with only a 7g .925 silver ring shaped like a bent nail. Looks like a theme ring as it has some script inside mentioning Thrones and such.

Along with the rings found a bunch of junk earrings, a dog tag (for a person) and the ever present hot wheel cars (2) along with clad and trash. Needless to say, I left the beach feeling pretty happy. Its not often I score 3 rings on my once-a-week outing let along 3 different yet desirable keepers.

Thanks for looking. Happy Hunting and may your day be as enjoyable as mine.

Attachments

• Total Trash.jpg
    Total Trash.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 514
  • TiffnCo.jpg
    TiffnCo.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 512
  • Gold.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 498
  • Silver.jpg
    Silver.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 493
  • Gold Wt.jpg
    Gold Wt.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 513
  • Plat.jpg
    Plat.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 485
  • Total.jpg
    Total.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
For those unsure what a trifecta, in horse racing your bet on which horses will come in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in that one race. Example horses 4 - 2 and 3 and you win the bet.

Today I had my own trifecta at the beach with 3 rings coming in 1st - Plat, 2nd - Gold and 3rd - Silver. Went beach before sun rise and no sooner stepped onto the sand, turned on the machine and first swing BEEP! A 5.5g Tiffany & Co women's Platinum band. Well even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. I walk no more than 2 meters from the first find and BEEP! In the scoop is a 3.2g 14K men's wedding band. That close together they had to have been related. Spent the next 3 hours working the beach and came up with only a 7g .925 silver ring shaped like a bent nail. Looks like a theme ring as it has some script inside mentioning Thrones and such.

Along with the rings found a bunch of junk earrings, a dog tag (for a person) and the ever present hot wheel cars (2) along with clad and trash. Needless to say, I left the beach feeling pretty happy. Its not often I score 3 rings on my once-a-week outing let along 3 different yet desirable keepers.

Thanks for looking. Happy Hunting and my you day be as enjoyable as mine.

YIOU KILLED IT. To find Platinum, gold and silver all in one day, could only be topped by finding those, plus a diamond ring. I give you a 9.9957 out of 10 for the hunt.

LOL

AWESOME! Wish I was there to see the look on your face when the gold popped out next, bet you were just flying on a cloud of rainbows.

Wowzer! :shock::shock::shock: That's definitely the trifecta! I think you get bonus points for one of them being Tiffany & Co.! That's definitely what you want to see on your platinum! Epic hunting! Congrats! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom