1 hour outing gets clad and chrome ring

bobcartree

Forum Supporter
no stamp , plated chrome , in park ,1 inch down , by tree , nice day , ring cleaned up good , md with eurotek metal detector , cleaned with tarn-x, came up 65 on md,

Attachments

• GEDC0247.jpg
    GEDC0247.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 139
  • GEDC0249.jpg
    GEDC0249.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 135
  • GEDC0253.jpg
    GEDC0253.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 143
  • GEDC0245.jpg
    GEDC0245.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 135
  • na622-eurotek8-450-2f.jpg
    na622-eurotek8-450-2f.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 136
Nice hunt!! Still looking for a ring. Can't seem to pull one from my park. Just seems that one should be mixed in with all the pull tabs and twist offs.

Nice hunt!! Still looking for a ring. Can't seem to pull one from my park. Just seems that one should be mixed in with all the pull tabs and twist offs.

I've found it helps to dig really odd numbered solid signals. Like a 61 or 68 or 73, something you know is not going to be a coin. But they could fall in the range anywhere, most of mine have been odd signals though but strong as long as the ring is still whole and not broken/bent.

I've found it helps to dig really odd numbered solid signals. Like a 61 or 68 or 73, something you know is not going to be a coin. But they could fall in the range anywhere, most of mine have been odd signals though but strong as long as the ring is still whole and not broken/bent.

I'll give that a try next time I'm there. Coins a pretty easy to hear and distinguish. It's so trashy, literally everywhere ya swing your coil you get a tone, 40's- high 60's. I mean everywhere. Can be hard to ground balance there is so much trash...

Back
Top Bottom