Big waves, At PRO, 2 ring day

dc426

Elite Member
Been up north for a week so I couldn't wait to get out. Kind of a weird day. Went down to the beach and the waves were still kick'n it from last week. I started with the sand shark thinking I could get in the water. I got beat up for a while then said the heck with it. But not before I got the little junk ring. So I used my At Pro which I just got back from Garrett getting repaired and upgraded. I ended up with 2.78 in clad. Scored one 1945 wheat penny (my first wheat with a MD) and a 1941 nickel.

The best part of the day was a young couple visiting from NJ approached me and asked frantically if I could find his wedding band. He was throwing something and off it went. I took about a minute and I found his Platinum diamond studded wedding band. Holy cow was it a nice one. I didn't have a camera so no pics. They rewarded me with a 50 dollar bill :)
DC

815.jpg

Actually I'm afraid to get it wet. I went ankle deep with it but compared to the Tiger Shark it murder to swing that coil around. I doubt I'll ever submerge it.
DC

Back
Top Bottom