I’m after the good stuff! GOLD

Oro Puro

On Permanent Vacation...
Been at it for a decade now and have learned the ropes. I recently got turned on to beach and water metal detecting for lost jewels. It’s not always Pure Gold, but I will take. All those guys on YouTube will have more competition now. I’m going to learn the tricks of the trade and start taking all the Gold. Thanks for having me here. I hope to learn as much as possible from this site.

Last edited:
Been at it for a decade now and have learned the ropes. I recently got turned on to beach and water metal detecting for lost jewels. It’s not always Pure Gold, but I will take. All those guys YouTube will have more competition now. I’m going to learn the tricks of the trade and start taking all the Gold. Thanks for having me here. I hope to learn as much as possible from this site.
Then you are really going to like Ed the beach hunter. Watch his videos. Everything you need to know is right there ! Yes , it's that easy !

Welcome to the forum If it was easy to find gold at the beach I would be a rich man. If it is easy I must be doing it wrong as I have only found one gold ring this YEAR.

Mud puppy has dug it all up already 😂

:laughing:

To the OP, if you are wondering, maybe he is referring to this:

…….just check this thread where this pic came from :laughing:

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=3134391#post3134391

Muds_duracell_commercial.jpg

Thank you everyone. I’ll check out some more YouTube video and see how it’s done. Guess I’m going to need a decent detector soon. I’m thinking about getting a Garrett. I love American made products and the Garrett products look nice. What do you guys use?

Seems like a fun group here. That old man with all the gold on cracked me up. I won’t be wearing the Gold that I find, it’s going to the highest buyer.

Thanks again for the nice Welcome

Garrett is a very good choice. Myself? I prefer the Nox 800. I have only taken it to the beach here in N. Fl. 3 times. I have yet to find gold, but the 800 does a great job in the water. Welcome to the club and good luck.

For the salt water beaches where it is a teeny bit easier to find gold I use an Excalibur II. You need a multi freq machine to punch thru the mineralization of the salt water.

Then you are really going to like Ed the beach hunter. Watch his videos. Everything you need to know is right there ! Yes , it's that easy !

Eureka!
Looks like it’s time to head west where the beaches are lined with GOLD! I need some of that action. Thanks for recommending those videos Kob. I’ve been glued to the screen for hours watching and studying the locations. If I can unload a few things and pocket enough money for gas and food. I’m heading West! I’ve been wanting to try my luck in the Sierras ever since I caught the fever and if that works out I’ll continue west to the beautiful beaches of California. What detector do I get if I’m concentrating on Gold? The guy in those videos recommend Whites and he even has a discount code. I see that Whites are made in the USA and I really like buying US products. I’ll do some more research, thanks again everyone.

Back
Top Bottom