what md to buy

JacobCraft

Hey I haven't got a detector yet but I need to get one quick cus I am about to go to a hot spot in a couple weeks. I got 500 bucks and have researched alot but can't come up with the perfect purchase, yet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I'd consider the GARRETT AT PRO. Great detector and many of the sellers have some pretty decent prices right now... It's All Terrain, Waterproof (submersible) and goes fairly deep and covers a decent amount of dirt with the included DD coil. In TRASHY areas, nothing gets away from me when I use the 4.5" Super Sniper Coil. It's a Great machine and I can't wait to get it into some Fresh-Water Beach action!

Cheers,

Tesoro Vaquero is, from what I've read on various forums and seen on youtube, a pretty good and versatile detector. Also you might consider a used Minelab X-Terra 70. I've also seen good reviews on the AT Pro too. It will also depend on where you intend to hunt and what you will be hunting as to which machine would be best. Good luck and hope you find a good machine to swing.

HH,
Cors

I love my Minelab X-Terra 70, it's so easy to use and gets great depth. It is probably easier to use than my old Bounty Hunter 505(Great Machine) because of the simplicity of the Menu.

I hear a lot of great things about the Atpro and it goes Deep too. You should try sending BigBiys hobbies a PM he is a sponsor on here who helps out a lot people. And can give you a discount too.

I just got a supper deal on the AT Pro from Kellyco and I have had it for a week now and love it. (HINT - to get the best price on any MD you need to send a PM to the sponsors on this site.)

JC

Back
Top Bottom